Wednesday, April 20, 2011

It's a Brother!

Liam Anson arrived on April 20th in speedy fashion.  It was a 2 and a half hour labor.  He is 8 lb. 9 oz. 22 in. long.  We are all soooooo excited to have him.  Landon teared up when he met his little brother.  He gave him his own blanket that he had when he was a baby that Nina made for him.  Jason was bouncing off the wall and both of us are shocked that he is a boy.  The girls were so excited to hold him.  They all screamed when we told them they had a brother.  Kelly was the proud big sister, Keaton fell on the floor in excitement, and Cailin kept saying my baby.  I just love holding him and loving on him.  Thank you all for your prayers.  
Liam means strong protector in Irish similar to Landon's middle name Aiden which means wise protector.  
In Hebrew Liam means My People.  
Anson means divine, partaker in glory.  
Landon and Liam both have the same initials, LAB. 





7 comments:

Lauren Blake said...

congrats... to the whole family! what a cutie. Thanks for posting the pictures for us who are far away:))

Alison said...

Thank you, thank you for the pictures! We have been rejoicing with you all day since we heard the wonderful news! How blessed you are and blessed Liam is to be in your family! Wow, a brother!!!
Alison

Susan said...

We are sooooo excited! There can never be too many pictures, maybe you can post when Mom and Dad are in town and are helping hold down the fort. My heart just expanded today to make new room for Baby Liam.

Kait said...

I don't know if you even remember who I am, but I go to Kingdom Living and I got all teary-eyed when I read this post! I love the name! He is so precious. I am so happy for your family! :)

-Kait

Allison said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! He is extremely handsome and precious!

joyfulnoise said...

Thanks everybody! Kate of course I remember you. You are in the Simon community group or whatever y'all call it. We are really excited.

cass said...

Hooray!