Friday, June 12, 2009

ET and Baby

Do you remember the scene from ET where they hide ET in Drew Barrymore's stuffed animals? Well, when Landon was 17 weeks old I sat him down in the corner of his bed and piled every stuffed animal I could find around him until all you could see was his cute little face. It has become a Blake family tradition that I have continued with all the other's, and Cailin just recently had her turn. I thought you might enjoy seeing them all, and taking the "Who's Who?" quiz.
Enjoy. I will post the answers in a few weeks.








6 comments:

Lauren Blake said...

here is my guess top picture Cailin, Keaton, Kelly and Landon.. I didn't think you would put them in order but this is still my guess

Anonymous said...

Cailin, Kelly, Keaton, Landon is my guess! How fun (you know I love games and pictures!)!
Alison

Lauren Blake said...

okay i am switching mine now because kelly has to be number 2 since there are stuffed animals in hers that noah got passed down so I am saying: Cailin, Kelly, Keaton, Landon

Tom and Leah said...

i've spent some personal time with kelly and landon's pictures, so i won't guess. even though they all look so similar they are still a bit different, huh? they are definitely a combo of you and jason.

joyfulnoise said...

Lauren - You crack me up. Yes- you are correct, the second time!
Cailin, Kelly, Keaton, and Landon

joyfulnoise said...

Yes - It is all thanks to Leah for making me the huge copy's on the wall.